- The first burn is the most important to ensure a long lasting burn.
- Trim the wick to 5mm. Remove any curl or mushroom after each burn.
- Allow the burn pool to reach the sides. This ensures a longer and consistent burn.
- Try to burn the candle for no longer than 4 hours at any one time. Or until the candle reaches the sides.
- Light the candle in a well ventilated room away from drafts [ not on window sills ]
- Ensure you stop burning your candle when only 5mm of wax remains.
- Never leave a burning candle un-attended.
- Always light your candle on a heat proof, flat surface.
You can reuse your amber jar after use for a plant pot, or our 60ml jars are perfect for storing matches.